Tourist Visa in Denmark:-
There are many reasons why one should visit and witness Denmark and its beauty at least once in their lives. Denmark is home to many museums and art galleries that showcase its rich culture and history. There are also unbelievable renaissance castles and modern architecture buildings that will dazzle one with their intricate styles and designs. Denmark is also a fashion hub and also has a vibrant music scene. One can enjoy a wonderful bike ride to get wherever they need to go and experience the wondrous world of Denmark at their own pace. The peace and tranquility of life in the country is also something that attracts tourists in large numbers.
Eligibility Requirements for applying for a Denmark Tourist Visa:
- The applicant must hold a passport that holds validity for 3 months past the visa’s expiration date.
- The applicant’s passport or travel document must have been issued within the last 10 years.
- The applicant should be able to pay for their stay in Denmark and also for their return trip back.
- In case of extreme circumstances that may arise during the applicant’s stay in Denmark, a travel insurance policy must be held by them.
- The applicant cannot be registered as an “undesirable” in the SIS II(Schengen Information System).
- The applicant should not have ever received a travel ban from Denmark.
- The applicant must not have been listed on the EU or UN sanction lists.