S-Pass Visa and EP Visa in Singapore:-
Although Singapore has an incredibly competitive job market, it is still a great country to work in for expatriates. The multiculturalism that is present on this island country will definitely appeal to people from outside Singapore. It is also particularly known to be a great place for Indians to live in. The country is also known for being incredibly clean and green and is an incredible place to lead one’s life in. There is a wonderful quality of life present here and a spectacular education system for kids who want to make the most out of their lives.
Eligibility requirements for applying for an S-Pass:
- The applicant must have a fixed salary of at least S$2300 per month.
- Having excellent technical certifications and having done one which has at least 1 year of full study required to complete it.
- A higher number of work years that prove that the applicant is stable in their work.
Eligibility requirements for applying for an EP:
- The applicant must have a fixed salary of at least S$3600 per month.
- If the applicant wishes to apply for a dependent’ pass application, they have to have a fixed salary of at least S$6000 per month.
- A degree from a reputed university is expected(recognized degree).
- If parents of the applicant wish to apply for a long term visit pass, the applicant(after getting the EP) must have a fixed salary of at least S$12000 per month.
- The applicant must have a certain level of professional qualifications, specialized skills and work experience.