- Two fully completed printed and signed application forms.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A passport that has been verified and is valid.
- Proof of the person’s residence in the form of their driver’s license or utility bill.
- Employment contract of the individual detailing the terms of their work(job description, work duration).
- A thoroughly detailed CV that covers the individual’s educational and academic background.
- Certificates and diplomas that prove the individual’s qualification for the job.
- A letter that addresses the individual’s duration of stay in the country and their purpose of stay as well.
- A document proving that the individual has a clean criminal record.
- Proof that the individual has paid the visa fee
To apply for a job seeker visa in Germany, the following steps have to be followed:
Obtaining a job offer in Germany
The individual has to obtain a valid job offer in Germany and also have proof that they have in the form of documentation.
Check for the required duration of the visa
Depending on the length of one’s stay in Germany, the required visa may also change. A residence permit also has to be
obtained by all who are going to live there. These are the types of residence permits that are available:
- Temporary Residence Permit- The duration of the permit depends on the individual’s work duration as mentioned in
- EU Blue Card- Only those who have already pursued higher education in the form of a bachelor’s degree or master’s
degree can apply for this. They must also have a salary that meets a certain mark. If they can prove that they are
proficient in the German language, they can obtain their residence after a shorter 21 months.
- Permanent Residence Permit- One must have worked for at least 5 years in their job in order to get this and they must
possess high fluency in German(advanced level). If this is obtained, an individual can stay in Germany for as long as they want.
Making the appointment and collecting required documents
Fix the visa appointment and collect all of the documents that have been mentioned.
Pay the required fee that has been requested for the visa application.
Attend interview and wait for response
Attend the interview on the date that has been chosen and wait for a response regarding the visa application. If it is positive, then the
individual can work in Germany using the permit.
You do not have to go through this tedious and intimidating process alone. We are happy to clarify any doubts you may have as you apply for your visa. Our only request is for you to trust us completely so that you can work towards completing your visa application stress-free. We are here to encourage and support you so that your dream of working in Germany can come true.