- A master’s degree(bonus points if obtained from one of the world’s top universities).
- Bonus points if applicant’s education qualifies them to work in a field where Denmark is
currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professionals.
- Proof that applicant has completed a recognized examination in either Danish, Norwegian, Swedish,
German or English(must have passed test two years prior to date of application).
- Bonus points if applicant has worked or studied in EEA,EU or Switzerland.
- Adaptability points if applicant has completed 1-3 years of study or 1-2 years of work in a Schengen or European country.
- 2 copies of GR1 Denmark Green Card application forms.
- FA8 application for family members.
- 4 passport size photographs(dimensions-35 mm by 45 mm).
- Copy of passport.
- Transcripts and diplomas(extra documents required to prove educational qualifications).
- Work experience documentation from previous employers.
- Proof of language skills(IELTS results or statement from previous employer).
- Declaration of authenticity of school documents.
- Proof of financial stability.
- Application fee for the green card.
- Marriage certificate(if applicable).
These are the following steps that have to be followed in order to obtain a green card:
Create case order ID
A new case order ID must be created by the applicant on the official website when submitting the application.
Pay required fee
The application fee must be paid correctly by the individual and the case order id must be entered while paying the fee.
Gather necessary documentation
The applicant should ensure that they have all the documentation that has been requested of them on their application form.
Making a checklist will help the applicant ensure that they do not miss anything that is needed.
Complete application and submit it
The applicant should carefully follow all of the instructions that have been given to them and complete their application form.
If their form was completed online, then their application would already have been submitted to the necessary authority.
If they had applied in person with a printed version of the form, the applicant would have to submit it
at the VFS(Visa Facilitation Services) centre with all of the requisite documentation.
Take care of needed biometrics
The applicant will have to have their biometric features(photos and fingerprints) scanned and recorded.
The scanned features will then be embedded in the applicant’s residence card which will be issued to them
if they are granted the green card that they are applying for.
Await result of application
Wait patiently for the results which may arrive within 1-3 months of the application.
If the green card has been successfully obtained, the individual will be able to live and work in Denmark.
Denmark may be an incredible place to live in but it is definitely not easy to get there. In order to make this tough
journey a lot more bearable, you can count on our services here at Shreena Overseas Solutions PVT LTD. We will ensure
that we will do our level best to get you the green card that you seek. No matter what problem you may face in your
green card application process, it can be resolved if we all work together. We are incredibly excited to embark on
this journey with you. Entrust your dreams to us and we will commit our hearts and minds to making them become a reality.