- Obtaining the required number of points(minimum of 65 points under the Point’s Grid). Various categories
determine the number of points that can be obtained such as age, English proficiency, work experience(outside
and inside Australia), education, etc.
- Being less than 45 years old.
- There should be proof that the applicant is competent in the English language.
- An occupation must be selected from the available skilled occupations list.
These visas are for applicants that have been sponsored by an Australian employer:
- Skilled Independent Visa(Subclass 189)- This is for skilled workers and cannot be sponsored by anyone.
- Skilled Nominated Visa(Subclass 190)- This is for skilled workers who have received a nomination from an
Australian state or territory. In order to obtain this visa, one has to prove that they have an occupation that is present
in the Skilled Occupation List
- Skilled Regional(Provisional) Visa(Subclass 491)- This is for workers that have met the skill requirement and received a
nomination or sponsorship from either a state, region or territory
- Filled and completed application form.
- Proof of Educational Credential Assessment.
- Birth certificate.
- Character certificate(information such as past criminal records).
- Proof of sponsorship or nomination(if applicable).
- Test results of any English proficiency test such as IELTS or PTE.
- 2 recent passport size photos.
- PCC(Police Clearance Certificate).
- Reference letters(work,business).
- Spouse Skills document in case applicant’s spouse is also applying.
These are the steps that have to be followed in order to obtain a student visa:
Ensure that eligibility requirements have been met
Check that all of the pre-requisites for obtaining the visa have been met. All of the required points should have been obtained
and the occupation of the applicant should be present in the occupations list.
Complete English Proficiency Test
The test must be completed in order to show that the individual is fluent in the English language.
IELTS,TOEFL and PTE are some options for tests that can be taken.
Finish Skill Assessment
The applicant should have all of their skills assessed by the authority in charge(they will assess based on Australian standards).
Register Expression of Interest(EOI)
The applicant should register an EOI on Australia’s SkillSelect website where they will have to
respond to questions based on the visa that they are applying for according to their skill.
Obtain ITA(Invitation To Apply)
If the submitted application meets all the requirements and it has been accepted, the applicant will receive an ITA.
Submit the PR Application
The PR application must be submitted within 60 days along with all of the required supporting documents (personal documents,
immigration documents and work experience documents).
Get Clearance Certificates
The applicant should submit their police clearance certificate after which they should submit their medical clearance certificate.
Receive the PR Visa
After all of these steps have been completed, the applicant will receive their PR visa if their application has proven to be successful.
We, here at Shreena Overseas Solutions PVT, are dedicated to helping your visa application process a successful one.
Our members are highly experienced and are well-versed in handling the complicated parts of this process.
There may be documentation that you may not know how to obtain or certain components of the points system
that you may not understand. Fear not as we are ready to clarify each and every one of your doubts and provide
you with whatever information you may require. We will do our utmost best to make your dream of going to live in
Australia no longer a dream, but a reality.