Job Seeker Visa in Australia:-
Australia has a thriving economy and an incredibly low unemployment rate. It also provides the highest minimum wages even if the ones receiving them are casual workers. The country also has an exceedingly low crime rate and provides a highly safe environment for people to peacefully coexist in. There are special pension benefits available for immigrants and there is also a fine healthcare system and social security system in place. Valuing qualified and skilled workers, Australia has special schemes available to reward their work.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Skilled Migration:
- The candidate’s age should not exceed 50.
- The applicant should be sufficiently fluent in the usage of the English language(proved by results of IELTS examination).
- The applicant has to nominate one of the particular occupations that are available to them.
- The skills and qualifications of the applicant should be reviewed by an assessing authority who is suitably experienced to do so for the applicant’s chosen occupation.
- The applicant has to have their occupational skills assessed by the particular Australian Assessing Authority selected for the applicant’s occupation of choice.
- The applicant must undergo a medical assessment that shows that they are in good health.
- The applicant must not possess any criminal records that signify bad behaviour