- A standardized English language test(IELTS,TOEFL,CAE) has to be taken to prove that the
student is fluent in English-high standard of English is expected to study in Denmark.
- An entrance examination similar to a Danish upper secondary school leaving examination has to be taken and a certain minimum result has to be obtained.
- Additional requirements may include passing subjects at a certain level or holding a diploma with a certain GPA.
- If the student is applying for their postgraduate studies, then they will have to have an
internationally recognized bachelor’s degree of a particular standard
- Proof of the applicant’s language proficiency(standardized English language test results).
- Proof that the applicant has paid the visa application fee.
- Proof that the applicant has the minimum funds required to live in Denmark according to what is required.
- An admission letter from the applicant’s university.
- Signed and filled in application form.
- A valid passport or some travel document.
- A recent passport photo.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Applicant’s study programme in great detail.
- Proof to signify that the applicant will be able to accommodate themselves for the duration of their study.
- Statement of purpose of visiting Denmark.
To apply for a student visa in Denmark, the following steps have to be followed:
Apply to the university of choice
Once the applicant has selected which university they wish to study at, they should apply to do so and must complete
this before the given deadline. They must obtain their acceptance letter from the university at which they have successfully applied.
Apply for a residence permit
Non EU/EEA students will have to apply for a residence permit before they step foot in Denmark.
They will not be allowed to enter the country if they do not have this permit. In order to do this,
the applicant will have to apply online and attend a scheduled meeting at a Danish consulate or embassy
close to where they live. The applicant and the education institution that they have applied at must then
complete filling up a form together for the residence permit.
Send biometric details and documents
The applicant will have to get their biometric details(fingerprints, pictures) as required by Denmark’s security services.
They also have to prepare all of the requested documents so that they can provide them when required.
Pay the fees and attend the visa application interview
The required fees should be paid before the deadline either online, through a bank transfer or on location at the visa
application centre.The applicant will have to attend an interview as part of the process to obtain their visa.
They should be well prepared to answer whatever questions are asked of them. The applicant will then be notified
of the status of their application once it has been processed.
Being an incredibly experienced immigration consultancy service, we can assure you that we will be there to guide you through
this intricate process. You need not worry about what to do or what to bring for your application as we will be there to help
you remember everything that you need. Please put your complete trust in us and we will help you successfully obtain your visa
with as few complications as possible. Getting to pursue your higher education in Denmark is probably one of the biggest dreams
of your life and we will try everything in our power to make that dream a reality for you.